***HOTT Pick of the Week!



***HOTT Fitness Music Downloads***







Spice up your workouts with Ultimate Reggaeton Mix! Great for rocking that Zumba! Get it pumped!!

Get It Here
_____________________________


Total Workout Euro Club Hits
30 Minute Non Stop Fitness Mix


Tone & Sculpt Hip Hop
(Continuous Mix)

Sunday

Training Music - What is Your Top Workout Song?


First of all you need to take action. You need to decide if you want to stay healthy and fit. I am not here to give you the secrets of the ultimate workout. We all think and act in different ways, I'm here to give you one method that helped me along the way. Training with the right music is the key here. We all have different taste so you need to find out what suits best for you. My main keypoints here are:

What type of music is YOUR favorite

If you go to the gym today you hear some kind of techno crap playing over and over again. I'm not saying that i don´t like techno, i actually love at that is what i listen to the most when I'm training. But usually the gyms play some kind of mainstream music that I'm not in to. And thats what I'm saying, we all have different type of taste in music. So pick the music you are familiar to, so you feel secure when you hit the gym.

Variety, music and training is different for everyone

But even though you for example don´t like rock, you can still get some pumping action. It´s the tempo that decides how fast and slow your workout will be. My training consist of low tempo tracks in the beginning, and in the end of the training with high tempo tracks. I finish off with a low tempo, maybe mellow song. Why? Because after a good training session your body isn't just exhausted physically but also mentally. This is why when you have finished training just sit and relax and listen to a soft and easy song.

Organize your playlist. Next time you go to the gym, think about the music that is already playing.

Do you think that is the music that will give it your top workout and discipline?
Maybe, Maybe not. If you already are listening to your own music, then i think it is important to try to at least organize them into the right tempo and mode.
I will show you some of my examples of this. This is what i listen to when i start my training. Warming up, stretching and getting focused.

diplo - News Flash

This is what i listen to in the END of my training Session.

Black Noise - Check The Blast (Original Mix)

This is what i listen to when i have FINISHED my training session.

Clarinet in a Major-Mozart

Want to learn more and get my secret method of my workouts? Learn how I've got fit i was this skinny guy who tried pretty much everything, well if you want to learn more visit http://www.trainingmusic.org

0 comments: